Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
• Charlottesville Community Ventures: One of three individuals launching a student run venture
• President, Students for Socially Responsible Business; Darden Outreach Director
• Clubs: Opportunity Consultants, General Management Club, Graduate Women in Business
The Pennsylvania State University University Park, PA
Bachelor of Science, Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering, December 1994
• Graduated with Honors; Honor Societies: Golden Key, Tau Beta Pi, Alpha Pi Mu
• Secretary, Chi Omega Fraternity; Philanthropy Chairperson, Panhellenic Council
Summer 2001 City Year, Inc. Washington, DC
MBA Summer Associate
• Developed a strategic growth plan for this rapidly expanding nonprofit organization. Plan
included service, staffing, and funding strategies.
• Conducted interviews and focus groups with City Year staff to identify lessons learned.
• Created a marketing presentation to be used with potential funders and service partners.
1995-2000 Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Baltimore, MD
Senior Consultant – Supply Chain Management Consulting Services Group
Developed a broad base of skills through client engagements in multiple industries. Recognized
for performing within top ten percent of peer group and promoted from Senior Consultant to
Manager due to demonstrated expertise in Program Management.
Project / • Developed the infrastructure, methodologies and tools required to implement a Program
Program Management Office (PMO) at a regional bank. Implemented and managed the PMO.
Management • Planned and delivered program management training for client executives.
• Conducted executive interviews and led organizational change management workshops for the
United Kingdom leadership team of an international office solutions provider.
• Assisted the supply chain department of a global life sciences and consumer products
organization with initiative prioritization by creating project charters and value propositions.
• Facilitated cross-functional team discussions to identify and resolve critical business issues.
• Coordinated the budget review process of a $70M system implementation program.
Analysis & • Interviewed executives, collected data, and conducted research to develop a supply
Design chain benchmarking study for the medical/surgical device industry. Study included
performance recommendations and potential impacts on cash flow and shareholder value.
• Designed database and conducted analysis to define optimal business migration plan for
system conversion at a large managed care organization.
• Developed and analyzed an Activity Based Costing model for a retail food distributor.
• Analyzed manufacturing inventory models to identify asset reduction strategies.
Business • Co-developed new service offering for Ernst & Young (E&Y) to assist start-up companies
Development with back-office operations during the launch phase.
• Composed a PMO proposal for a managed care organization resulting in $300,000 in
incremental revenue for the firm.
• Managed a nine-person community service committee for all Mid-Atlantic E&Y offices.
• Participated in 2000 Washington, DC AIDS Ride from Raleigh, NC to Washington, DC.