Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002 (GMAT – 720)
• Elected President of the International Business Society and section Social Chair.
• Member of the Consulting Club and Business Technology Club.
The Academic College of Tel Aviv Tel-Aviv, Israel
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, July 1998 (Dean’s List)
Summer 2001 Deloitte Consulting New York, NY
• Coordinated gathering of performance metrics within the Finance and Legal department of a
pharmaceuticals distributor, which was in the preliminary stages of a $30BN merger.
• Structured an internal account plan for a $40MM top 5 bank client; the account plan presents
Deloitte Consulting’s current position with the client, future opportunities and hazards, and
serves as the main tool in planning 2002 activities with and for the client.
1998 – 2000 Amdocs – $630MM Customer Care & Billing software company Raa’nana, Israel
Senior Programmer, Switch Control Team
• $200MM Mannesmann project – On-site (Dusseldorf, Germany) team leader. Managed and
directed software implementation. Served as team focal point for all team-customer
relationships. Supervised programming efforts according to customer needs.
• Coordinated team product implementation within total Amdocs software solution, resulting in
breakthrough performance of over 1.5MM customer transactions a day.
• Managed a multinational team of ten.
• $20MM ATL project – Sole responsibility for developing and implementing on-site product
delivery (Rio de Janeiro, Brazil). Created implementation solution resulting in additional sales
• Oversaw software implementation for all of the Brazilian projects.
1996 – 1997 Enigma Information Systems – Privately held $5MM software company Tel-Aviv, Israel
• Led the development of the web interface of the company’s core software product.
• Reformed the company Quality Assurance teamwork methodology resulting in an increase of
60% in product stability.
1987 – 1994 Israeli Air Force, Intelligence wing (Major) Israel
Airborne Unit, Mission Commander
• Led an elite team of 20 soldiers and officers in real time intelligence gathering missions.
• Trained 30 new soldiers and officers.
Air Force Headquarters, Special Operations, Senior Team Leader
• Planned strategic and tactical airborne operations, commanded a team who designed and
manufactured flight aids. Presented operations implications to the Chief of Staff.
• Mentored a team of 12 operation-planning officers.
• Fluent in Hebrew.
• Freelance columnist for an Israeli Culinary Magazine.
• Hobbies include Aikido, Alpine Skiing, gourmet cooking and wine tasting.