Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
• Consortium for Graduate Study in Management Fellowship Recipient
• Clubs: Consulting Club, International Business Students, Business Technology Club
George Mason University Washington, DC
Master of Science in Information Systems, 1990
Yale University New Haven, CT
Bachelor of Arts in East Asian Studies, 1985
2001 Summer Deloitte Consulting San Francisco, CA
• Performed a gap analysis for a major healthcare provider that identified reporting requirements and change management
procedures required to monitor, track, and reduce maverick purchases by 50% relative to an e-Procurement system.
• Organization expects 5-10% in operational cost savings from implementing the procedures developed.
1996-2000 Walt Disney Asia Pacific Ltd. Hong Kong, SAR
Senior Manager, Information Systems, Consumer Products Division
• Performed financial risk assessment of business partners for Corporate Finance reducing Y2K financial risk by 92%.
• Managed the execution of the company’s global strategy for Y2K compliance in the Asia Pacific region.
• Managed combined Finance and MIS team that successfully implemented system to track and invoice licensing contracts
in all ten Asia Pacific markets ahead of schedule and on budget.
1994-1996 Waypointe Companies Grand Rapids, MI
Information Systems Manager
• Led an internal project for Board of Directors to evaluate computer systems of Waypointe’s six subsidiaries and
developed a future information system plan.
• Established accounting procedures that resulted in a 50% decrease in time to produce monthly or quarterly reporting.
1991-1994 Information Management Consultants, Inc. McLean, VA
• Managed implementation team of six consultants responsible for the U.S. State Department system tracking worldwide
shipments of all U.S. government agencies’ personal effects/owned supplies.
• Led team of five consultants that tested Commercial Information Management System (CIMS) for U.S. Commerce
Department with review by Inspector General’s Office.
• Completed deployment and configuration management of CIMS to over 200 sites worldwide resulting in a global U.S.
business/foreign distributor directory for increasing U.S. exports.
1988-1991 Comeau & Associates McLean, VA
• Provided tracking system to Monsanto marketing division for Salesman/Retailer Incentive Program.
1985-1988 American Management Systems, Inc. Arlington, VA
• Performed analysis and development of various tracking systems for Naval and Air Force defense agencies.
• Lived and traveled extensively in Asia Pacific.
• Proficient in Mandarin Chinese.