Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
• Colgate W. Darden Merit Scholarship
• Texaco Fellowship
• Elected Darden Representative to the University Student Council
• Darden Student Association Executive Committee
• Executive Director – Values Based Leadership Conference
• Winner – Marketing Brand Challenge Competition
McIntire School of Commerce Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Bachelor of Science in Commerce, Concentration in International Business/Marketing, May 1997
• Philip Morris Marketing Scholar
• GPA: 3.8; Graduated with Distinction; Beta Gamma Sigma; Intermediate Honors; Dean’s List
Summer 2001 MassMutual Financial Group
Director, Executive Development Program Springfield, MA
Entrepreneurial • Created a “Women’s Financial Center” (WFC) Web site to serve as an online educational
Pursuits financial resource for women. The WFC will play a critical role in MassMutual’s campaign to
penetrate the affluent women’s market and attract and retain female financial advisors.
Enterprise • Produced a business plan and cost model for MassMutual’s enterprise lead management
Initiatives (ELM) initiative. ELM is designed to create a consistent, enterprise-wide model for generating,
tracking and managing potential client leads.
• Designed a marketing campaign coordination and response unit to develop all MassMutual lead
generation programs and manage all campaign responses.
1999-2000 American Management Systems – Europe
Business Consultant, Private Wireless Group Brussels, Belgium
Business • Led marketing effort of AMS’ new prepaid product. Conducted a competitive analysis of the
Development prepaid industry to determine optimal positioning of this new product in the market. Demonstrated
product functionality to potential clients. Resulted in successful product launch.
Best Practices • Collaborated with a multi-national team to implement a new risk management system at Belgium’s
leading cellular provider. Monitored system performance, investigated and analyzed problems that
arose and partnered with client to implement appropriate solutions. Educated, managed and continually
trained European staff and client users on functionality of this new system.
• Enhanced competitive position of Belgium’s leading cellular provider by creating
innovative improvements to client’s customer care and billing system. Resulted in faster customer
service response time and facilitated identification of high value customers.
1997-1999 American Management Systems, Inc.
Business Analyst-Team Lead, Telco Risk Management Group Fairfax, VA & Chicago, IL
Team • Led team to develop client training program to satisfy five call centers and 1000 users during the
Leadership implementation of a new risk management system at a large wireless service provider.
• Spearheaded the change management team to strengthen communication between all key client
stakeholders (division managers, call center managers, training managers, functional leads) and
ensure user buy-in prior to new product implementation.
PERSONAL Extensive travel throughout Europe and the Far East. Conversant in French.