Now you can upgrade last year Huawei Ascend P7 to the version of Android known as version 5.1.1 Lollipop.
In a Lookup on Huaweis Danish Facebook page writes the Chinese producer that you can now anticipate the upgrade, which later this year will be issued in the form of a so-called OTA update.
Before the upgrade is sent out in the normal way, so you can even install the major upgrade to the Lollipop, if you have some technical skill.
The procedure is for something more substantial than just to search for a new software version on your phone. If you want to upgrade your Huawei Ascend P7 from Android 4.4.4 KitKat to 5.1.1 Lollipop, you must do the following:
- Visitthis page and download the .zip file
- Unzip the .zip file.In Windows, you can right-click the folder and select “extract all …”
- A new folder has been created, which contains two files and a folder called “dload”.
- Optionally, open the Word file, which included, for more detailed instructions
- Open the “dload” folder.This is a file called “UPDATE. APP “at just buy lipitor online canada over 2 GB
- Copy the file onto a microSD card with a minimum of 4 GB of free space
- Insert the microSD card into your Huawei Ascend P7
- Navigate to (roughly)Settings » Updates » System updates » Local update » Confirm » Update on your phone
- Remember to back up your content to the microSD card, since the manual upgrade erases all data.The content can be backed up before the upgrade begins
Huawei also informs in the instructions, to Ascend at a minimum should have 15% P7 power. Any problems that may arise during the upgrade, is also not covered under warranty, also illuminates the Huawei.
Therefore, if you do not feel completely comfortable about this manual upgrade to Android 5.1.1 Lollipop, you should wait until the Huawei deploys the upgrade automatically to your phone. Exactly when you will receive it, however, is not known. Huawei discloses only that it will happen later this year.
For three weeks started Huawei otherwise to eject the upgrade abroad in the form of a 1.3 GB big file, but to judge from Huaweis recently it was not, therefore, Denmark Danish lookups.