Declares that the product packaging a LED
Even if you could convince the consumer at this point with the LED, it will be more than overwhelmed be when you see the product packaging. Here he expected names such as lumens, watts, color rendering index, start-up speed and more. Most are only to find their abbreviations. For this reason, the following table has been created, which provides information about these numbers:
|energy label||This describes the efficiency class of the lamp. Efficient LEDs are in class A +and A ++to find. Energy-saving lamps are to be classified in Class A and halogen lamps in B or C.Conventional light bulbs were to find best in class D. From 2016 allowed all bulbs that do not reach the standards of the class C, no longer be sold.|
|W||The power of the lamp, so the power consumption is given in watts.|
|lm||The abbreviation for Lumen describes the brightness of a lamp. The higher the value, the brighter the LED.|
|T (Kelvin)||The color temperature indicates the light color. Who wants a possible yellow light should pay attention to a low value.|
|Ra||The color rendering index is the color fidelity and reproduction of a lamp. High scores are better, in the best case they are between 80 and 100.|
|t (h)*||Is the life in hours with normal use.|
|Hg||The amount of mercury contained in milligrams. This value should environmental reasons as small as possible, if possible, be below two milligrams (mg).|
The different bases and frames
Away from the aforementioned descriptions, consumers can not easily access the blind led buying. There are various light sockets, which do not fit into the budget. A fundamental distinction is between high-voltage (230V) and low voltage (12V):
- E27 : It is similar with its large screw the classic light bulb.
- E14 : It has a small, candle-like screw.
- GU10 : there is a distance of 10 millimeters between the contact pins.
- G9 : Unlike GU10 the distance between the contact pins only 9 mm.
- G4 / GU4 : own flexible, thin pins whose spacing is 4 mm.
- GU5.3 : reflector is about 50 mm in size, distance between pins is 5.3 mm.
- MR11 : A pin lamp whose reflector has a diameter of 35 mm.
Consumers should check carefully before buying a LED light source, which socket type they need.
Finally, some evidence that consumers should consider when buying LED bulbs from LEDbulbbay:
5 clues for buying LEDs
- Junk goods: Beware of cheap LED offerings. Not infrequently is Sales and residual items with defects such as poor durability, improper light distribution, low energy efficiency or bad design. The progress of LED technology is so fast, that one should buy the latest LED lamps always.
- Quality: Quality does not always come at a price. In our Online Shop interested find quality LED bulbs with the usual Patona Quality.
- Brightness: The brightness is measured in lumens and should be indicated on the product packaging. If this is not the case, one should take from buying distance.
- Beam: Depending on the purpose of the viewing angle should be smaller or larger. To illuminate entire rooms must be large, for example. If individual elements lit, it has to be small, however.
- Dimming: On the product packaging indicates if an LED lamp is dimmable or not. If the intention is to this property, you should of course buy dimmable LEDs.
Energy Efficient Light Bulbs
H7 6000K Cob Led Car Auto Headlight Kit 110W 2X4600Lm Cree …
Energy saving tips
Ledon 4W > 20W GU10 LED Warm white 24166373 from Conrad …
PHILIPS PERFORMANCE S2-P 4-22W SER 220-240V LIGHT TL-D …
PHILIPS ECOFIT LED TUBE G13 16W 765 T8 4FT COOL WHITE
Energy Saving Retro Edison Industril E27 E26 Bright LED …
10Pcs Remote Control RGB LED Spot Light Bulb MR16 GU5.3 …
Osram G9 240v Halogen Energy Saver 20w
LED Stripe / 24W / Daywhite / waterproof
Modern Lamp in dark gray with energy saving light bulb 55W …
Signal Filament Lamp 12V 5W With Wedge Base
BERNI Black wall lamp – Faro
SCHNEIDER VIVACE KBT426 13A 250V TWIN GANG UNSWITCHED …
Energy Saving Trust – Big Energy Saving Week 2018
MICO FUNNY GIRL Kids roller skates
Energy Efficient Street Lighting Stock Photos & Energy …
E14 2W 2835 SMD 10 LED Energy Saving Chandelier Candle …
Colorful LED Screw Light Bulb Lamp E27 3W Energy Saving AC …
Sylvania 6w A+ LED 40w Candle Shape Energy Saving Light …
Venture FIL015 4 watt ES-E27 Decorative LED Energy Saving …
Buy Color E27 1W LED Light Bulb Decoration Lamp Energy …
Households to receive energy-saving light bulbs for free …
E27 Energy Saving Globe Light Bulbs Efficient With Long …
Buy E27 3W LED Light Warm/White Energy Saving Light Bulb …
LED Watt Conversion & Light Replacement Guide
E27 220V 5050 165LEDs SMD LED Energy Saving Corn Light …
Pack of 10 MiniSun 1.5W G4 LED Lightbulbs Warm White Light …
LED Filament Light Bulbs, G40 Globe Vintage Look, Energy …