Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
• Charlottesville Community Ventures: One of three individuals launching a
student run venture
• President, Students for Socially Responsible Business; Darden Outreach
• Clubs: Opportunity Consultants, General Management Club, Graduate Women in
The Pennsylvania State University University Park, PA
Bachelor of Science, Industrial & Manufacturing Systems Engineering,
• Graduated with Honors; Honor Societies: Golden Key, Tau Beta Pi, Alpha Pi
• Secretary, Chi Omega Fraternity; Philanthropy Chairperson, Panhellenic
Summer 2001 City Year, Inc. Washington, DC
MBA Summer Associate
• Developed a strategic growth plan for this rapidly expanding nonprofit
included service, staffing, and funding strategies.
• Conducted interviews and focus groups with City Year staff to identify
• Created a marketing presentation to be used with potential funders and
1995-2000 Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Baltimore, MD
Senior Consultant – Supply Chain Management Consulting Services Group
Developed a broad base of skills through client engagements in multiple
for performing within top ten percent of peer group and promoted from Senior
Manager due to demonstrated expertise in Program Management.
Project / • Developed the infrastructure, methodologies and tools required
to implement a Program
Program Management Office (PMO) at a regional bank. Implemented and managed
Management • Planned and delivered program management training for client
• Conducted executive interviews and led organizational change management
workshops for the
United Kingdom leadership team of an international office solutions
• Assisted the supply chain department of a global life sciences and
organization with initiative prioritization by creating project charters and
• Facilitated cross-functional team discussions to identify and resolve
critical business issues.
• Coordinated the budget review process of a $70M system implementation
Analysis & • Interviewed executives, collected data, and conducted research
to develop a supply
Design chain benchmarking study for the medical/surgical device industry.
performance recommendations and potential impacts on cash flow and
• Designed database and conducted analysis to define optimal business
migration plan for
system conversion at a large managed care organization.
• Developed and analyzed an Activity Based Costing model for a retail food
• Analyzed manufacturing inventory models to identify asset reduction
Business • Co-developed new service offering for Ernst & Young (E&Y) to
assist start-up companies
Development with back-office operations during the launch phase.
• Composed a PMO proposal for a managed care organization resulting in
incremental revenue for the firm.
• Managed a nine-person community service committee for all Mid-Atlantic E&Y
• Participated in 2000 Washington, DC AIDS Ride from Raleigh, NC to
MBA Resume for Tax