Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
Elected President of the Darden Consulting Club
Universidad Iberoamericana Mexico City, Mexico
Bachelor in Business Administration, May 1998.
Concentration in Marketing, GPA: 3.61
Business Administration Student Society – Chairperson of Cultural Activities
“Academic Excellence Award” for scholastic achievement and leadership
Summer 2001 UPSTATE BIOTECHNOLOGY INC. Charlottesville, VA
A biotools company supplying research reagents to academic and industrial
Business Development Consultant
· Developed market survey to depict the market composition, trends and
purchasing behavior in
the biotools market. Presented results and recommendations to senior
· Conducted segmentation analysis and evaluated target segments to focus
· Led due diligence process with top researchers, academics and biotech
company scientists to
identify new market opportunities and set long-term investment strategy for
1999-2000 EDSA Mexico City, Mexico
Marketing research firm serving the consumer product industry in Mexico.
Co-Founder, Partner and General Manager
· Led cross-functional team on 25 marketing research projects, including
consumer satisfaction tests, and concept and use tests.
· Developed marketing research questionnaires, synthesized statistical
results and presented conclusions and recommendations to clients.
1998-2000 RADIO LASER TELECOMMUNICATIONS Mexico City, Mexico
A large telecommunications group in Mexico with paging, Internet and
Strategic Planning Consultant
· Targeted new opportunities in the Mexican Internet market. Led a
cross-functional team to
evaluate launching an Internet service, a cellular operation and a wireless
technology. Evaluated the feasibility of geographical expansion plans.
· Developed long-term business strategies. Coordinated the long-term
planning process through
scenario development and evaluation.
· Redesigned and maintained the general budget and financial projections of
including sales forecasts, pro-forma financial statements and the impact of
1997 MARKETING GROUP Mexico City, Mexico
A large marketing research company serving clients in the automotive and
Marketing Data Analyst
· Coordinated marketing research projects in Mexico and Central America.
· Native Spanish Speaker, interest in Astronomy, Cosmology, Classical Music
MBA Resume for