Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
• Vice President, Career—Finance Club; Charlottesville Capital Ventures,
Sweet Briar College Sweet Briar, VA
A. B. Art History, Arts Management Certificate, May 1996
• Dean’s Scholar Fellowship, 1992-1996
• Award of Outstanding Achievement and Contribution to the Sweet Briar
University of St. Andrews St. Andrews, Scotland
Junior Honors, Junior Year Abroad, 1994-1995
2001 PNC Advisors Philadelphia, PA
MBA Summer Intern, Wealth Management Group
• Created business plans for current clients to identify new business
opportunities and to improve
• Researched, prioritized, and created strategies on an inherited book of
clients for Client Advisor.
• Developed introduction materials for new clients with a target minimum net
worth of $1 million to
elevate and make consistent the client experience.
1999-2000 Johns Hopkins University—School of Advanced International Studies
(SAIS) Washington, DC
Assistant Director of Development, Annual Giving and Alumni Relations
• Targeted, cultivated, and solicited Herter Society ($1,000-plus annual
donors) and fellowship
donors to increase gift amounts and participation.
• Developed plan for written, phone and personal solicitations for the
• Promoted alumni awareness throughout the University as member of the
senior alumni relations
1998-1999 The Aspen Institute Washington, DC
Development Associate for Prospect Research and Campaign Management
• Developed individual cultivation and solicitation strategies for $50
million campaign as member
of senior leadership team.
• Assisted with written solicitation and general communication Trustees and
• Identified and prepared research on $250,000- plus prospects for
development staff, Institute
President, and volunteers.
1997 Kaiser Associates Vienna, VA
• Attended meetings with the client and senior management to determine
• Identified client needs and defined desired outcome.
• Conducted in-depth research in project teams to prepare and deliver
analyses to the client.
1996 MBNA America Newark, DE
Customer Satisfaction Representative
• Enjoy a cappella singing—President, Sweet Tones (Sweet Briar) and member,
Cold Call Chorus
• Fundraised for local philanthropic organization that focused on welfare of
women and children
MBA Resume for Attorney