Darden Graduate School of Business Administration Charlottesville, VA
University of Virginia
Candidate for Masters of Business Administration, May 2002
Activities: Darden Capital Management, Finance Club, Marketing Club,
University of Pennsylvania Philadelphia, PA
Bachelor of Arts in English, May 1993
Activities: Upper Class Board Member, Student Activities Council, Elected
President of two student clubs
Grotech Capital Group
Summer 2001 Summer Associate Baltimore, MD
• Conducted analysis and due diligence on potential investments. Presented
investment recommendations to firm partnership. Participated in supporting
for portfolio companies.
The leading provider of software solutions for eBusiness Trading Networks
and Supply Chain Optimization.
1998 – 2000 Account Manager Rockville, MD
• Delivered over $11 MM in software revenue through new business development
solution sales, including the largest deal in company history.
• Qualified for President’s Club in 1999 and 2000 at 110% and 300% of quota,
respectively. Named top sales representative in first half of 2000.
• Directed complex enterprise sales cycles, which required initiation of
management of dynamic sales teams, and negotiation of contract terms.
1996 – 1998 Business Consultant Paris, France
• Recruited to core team to launch the Paris office and establish market
Southern Europe. Built the business from 7 people with no annual revenues to
people and $10 MM annual sales. Integrated new office to existing
• Leveraged application and industry knowledge to create vision, business
solutions proposals for over 30 prospects.
• Expanded awareness and generated leads via marketing activities, trade
presentations, and alliance partner education.
1993 – 1996 Implementation Consultant Rockville, MD
• Implemented Supply Chain solutions at 15 clients in North America and
• Led consulting teams of 3 to 10 members and designed 3 to 18 month project
• Facilitated business process redesign to create competitive advantage for
configured software applications, and trained over 100 end-users on system
• Board member of private foundation for underprivileged youth education
• Traveled extensively through North America, Europe, Asia and Africa
• Fluent in French
MBA Resume for Accountant