Shop now for maternity swimwear with worldwide free shipping. 30
days money back guarantee. Check us right now for cheap quality 16 items of pregnancy swimwear.
are here: Home >
MBA Job Interview
An interview is a two way information exchange between an employer and a
prospective employee. Not only does it give companies a chance to evaluate
you as a potential employee, it also gives you the opportunity to assess
your own fit within an organization. Try
topschoolsintheusa for 64 most common interviewing questions.
The two most common types of
interviews conducted by MBA recruiters, behavioral interviews and case
interviews, are described in more detail in each corresponding section.
What Do Recruiters Seek In Candidates?
- Communication/interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well within a team
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Ability to drive results
- Leadership potential
- Fit with corporate culture
Interview Sales Plan
- Set your goal
- Research the company and position
- Speak to alums at the company
- Incorporate your unique differentiators into effective interview
- Prepare thoughtful questions
- Be mindful of the “soft” skills
- Second rounds
- Case presentations
- Assessment centers
- Psychological profile
- Situational Interviews
- Individual or group
- Typical for internships
- Individual Case Interviews
- Group Case Interviews
A Few Important Hints
- Avoid discussion of compensation
- “Close the Sale” – have you executed your plan?
- Be timely in your follow-up communication
- Seek advice if “dinged”
Copyright 2009-2020 iTypeMBA.com. All