A new precious collection of enamel comes from Zoya that creates shades that do not just want to color and decorate the nails, but to make them think of the real jewels, with sparkling shades that evoke the precious stones, we speak of Ornate Collection.
This collection was designed for the winter 2012 – 2013, and in particular for the next Christmas 2012, in addition to the basic colors of the line, has a novelty, a set of 3 glazes of which one is a Top Coat 18 kt gold, similar to one proposed by OPI.
The colors of the glazes collection Ornate Zoya are 6:
– Blaze, with subdued red plum with micro diamond glitter holographic;
– Electra, micro glitter silver and gray mixed in holographic glitter;
– Ziv, pure gold, clear with microglitterate gold particles;
– Storm, black with holographic glitter and silver;
– Aurora, violet with holographic glitter;
– Logan, metallic green with darker green glitter.
The set Gilty Pleasure Gift Box, however, costs of 3 glazes of which (price £ 30):
– Gilty, top coat 18-carat gold (18 K);
– Purity, white light, clear, shiny and pearly no;
– Raven, black satin with a slight vein of silver.
All glazes and top coat of Ornate Collection of Zoya, both the box set, are already available at the perfume of the Distributing brand. They are perfect as gifts, to show off for the upcoming Christmas and New Year parties!