Learn to choose and match the piece, which combines comfort, style and functionality
The belief that backpacking is childish has already fallen flat in the fashion world.Nowadays, with the need to carry more and more things out there, including your notebook, tablet or both, backpacks are especially useful for women not only in casual moments or travel, but also in the work environment, academic and in the The city.
The accessory is great for those who like to have everything at hand and value for comfort, and gives a cool and contemporary look, combining especially with women in a more sporty and modern style.
As opposed to the side pouch or cross bags, the most common female models, the backpack has the advantage of better distribution of weight on the back, avoiding that characteristic pain in the shoulders of those who carry many items in the bag.In addition, the model tends to be more functional than ordinary purses because of the larger number of pockets and compartments that fit the specific needs of the woman.
Tips for getting the knapsack right
The backpack is adaptable for various occasions and environments, everything depends on the material of the same and the styling of who uses.The image consultant Alessandra Moriya gives 5 sure tips for those who want to bet on the model with comfort and style:
- Choose the right model.When it comes to buying, pay attention to the material, whether it is quality, durable and fits the style you need, and check the pockets, zippers and details.Everything must be in agreement.
- For work, go for leather.Still, if the environment is more formal, bet on neutral colors.Choose models that have specific compartments for your notebook, tablet, or whatever you need to bring to the office.For those who carry this type of object, the consultant recommends double attention on the closing: “For safety, it is always better to opt for backpacks that have a zipper closure,” he says.
- On a day to day basis, be relaxed!Materials such as jeans, canvas and cotton are ideal for freer environments and less formal looks.”Choose strong colors that contrast with the look, or even prints.The florals make the look more romantic, and ethnic prints, poas or stripes are also great options for a cheerful and relaxed look, “explains Alessandra.
- Match the correct accessories.Compositions with backpacks, regardless of the environment frequented or the model of the same, should be more despojadas.The other accessories of the production need to harmonize with this idea, so it is better to keep that heavy heel and bet on sneakers, sneakers, boots, sandals with anabela jump, among others that keep the touch stripped in the visual.
- Be careful of proportion and positioning.The size of the backpack should be in tune with your physical height so as not to take away the aspect ratio.Also, the handles should be adjusted to position the piece correctly: “Care must be taken with the height of the backpack so that the look is not sloppy instead of off-hook.The handles should be tighter, preventing the end of the backpack from getting over your butt, “says the consultant.
Where to find backpacks
Check out our gallery with a selection of backpacks for all styles.
Hit no visual
To inspire your productions, check out some of the best backpack looks from Lookbook fashionistas and Brazilian fashion blogs.Productions with pants, skirts and dresses, for all seasons, can be harmonized with the accessory.