- Advantages of white floor
- Disadvantages of white floor
- Matte white floor
We see white floors everywhere and they have two sides that are important to detail. One side is positive, because they are cute and gives impression of breadth to the site due to light color, but also it is easy to leave visible dirt. The Internetages will talk a little about the white floor’s advantages and disadvantages and after reading it, you decide if it’s worth or not to invest in this color.
ADVANTAGES OF WHITE FLOOR
White is a classic color that will never go out of fashion. Besides, almost everyone likes the color since it conveys a feeling of calm and peace. See below for other advantages of the white floor.
- It gives the impression that the space is broader;
- Let the space clearer, not requiring a lot of artificial lights remain switched on to illuminate the site;
- Combines well with any type of decoration;
- If you are a clean and organized person and want to pass it on to other people, white is the right color for it.
These are some of the advantages of having a white floor in your home, they won’t go out of style and never get out!
DISADVANTAGES OF WHITE FLOOR
Just as it has many advantages, the white floor also has some disadvantages and this topic will deal with this issue:
- White does not pass the impression of a warm nexium atmosphere; what’s worse, it make the place a cold climate, so you need to decorate very well when you have the white floor and wall color.
- It get dirty very easily and it is not advisable in the places where the weather are very wet, such as the bathroom and the kitchen. The stains form and appear very easily in the bathroom and the white floor.
- Kitchens and bathrooms are better with light floors, but not white. You can also use other tones. such as blue or light green, beige or shades of gray.
The main disadvantages of white floors is that they are soiled easily and need to be cleaned constantly, often more than the double of another color.
MATTE WHITE FLOOR
This type of floor is fairly used in any area of the house. It is that kind of floor where the white is more deleted and dull. For it don’t have brightness, it often ends up bothering who is going to clean, since the way to really know when you’re clean through.
There are some products on the market that improve the appearance of this flooring and can be a good solution.
This article talked about the white floor and tried to alert you to the good points about this floor color and the negative points of the same. I hope it has helped you make the decision whether to choose white floor at your residence.