Well, it’s better to walk – this little wisdom is the same for all seasons.Therefore, we have made it our task to introduce you in time before the weather changes an ideal shoemaking model for the coming weeks and months.In addition to exciting information about the respective shoe, we also have the right recommendations, which you can find directly in the Babista shop – and thus your new »shoes look very long as new, we add the best care tips.
The ideal spring shoe since 1910
You probably all have a pair of slippers in your wardrobe as described in casual shoes.But did you already know that the shoe is known especially in Germany under this name and is also called loafer, slip-on or even panties (in Austria and Switzerland)?The half-shoe with heel was first produced in America in 1910 and gained a higher degree of recognition after more than 20 years, when he developed into a classic shoe in American college sports.In Europe, a wide distribution of the slippers, which is regarded as a further development of the previously known moccasin with running sole and heel, did not take place until the sixties.Nowadays, it depends mainly on the type and color of the shoe, whether it is worn more business or private.
Comfortable, sporty and in all colors
If you ask for slippers in the shoe shop, a wide selection awaits you.This shoe type is comfortable to find in all colors and different designs, often from high-quality leather and can be combined in a variety of ways.You will also find numerous results in the Babista shop – the following five highlights are especially important to us:
- Our first model is available in six different colors.There is something for every taste and all variants are great for spring.The soft suede and the padded leather upper provide the perfect wearing comfort.
- The brown slipper from Rieker is made of genuine leather and convinces with a comfortable high-heeled heel.Thanks to the elastic inserts on the sides and the special comfort width, it feels comfortable even after a long wearing time
- The Rieker Klettslipper is the business model in our selection.All in black and with an ornamental hook you can easily appear in the office, but also at a wedding.
- The sportiest version is the Skechers’ black or gray slippers, which offer you a special fit for a perfect fit.Once dressed, you will not want to stop running.
- The blue slipper by Josef Seibel made of velor and nappa leather convinces with summery perforations and a padded leather footbed – ideal for longer walks even at higher temperatures.
Good care for a long life
The best way to keep your slippers in the shoes depends on the material of your shoes.For three models from our selection, a suede / nubuck care is ideally suited, as it also maintains and refreshes the colors – the optimal combination protection.For the two versions of Rieker, an Aqua-Stop spray is more suitable, with which you provide for suppleness and longevity with your shoes.The perfect complement is provided by an instant gloss sponge, which can be applied very quickly, as the name implies, and leather balm with beeswax.And if you want to have several shoes on your travels, you can use a pair of shoes which can be matched by six pairs – this way you are prepared for a sporty hike during the day and an elegant appearance in the restaurant in the evening.
Sporty or chic, classic black or modern colors – which slippers do you like best?