It promises to be an exciting season back in Formula 1 in 2011. Last year it was all the way to the final exciting race world champion would be. Who will be this year will deliver? Be back Sebastian Vettel, Mark Webber, Fernando Alonso or Michael Schumacher makes for a surprise this season? Here’s an overview of who and what you can expect this season of Formula 1 in 2011.
- Gulf Air Bahrain Grand Prix: This round was normally the first round of the year, but was canceled because of the problems in Bahrain.The Bahrain Grand Prix will likely be gone in November.
- Qantas Australian Grand Prix: The first official Grand Prix of the year thus driven in Australia with 58 rounds and a length of 307 kilometers.In 2010, this round was won by Fernando Alonso
- Petronas Malaysian Grand Prix: The second round of Malaysia drove 56 laps over a length of 310. The winner of last year in this round was Sebastian Vettel.
- UBS Chinese Grand Prix: The third round is run in China, drove 56 laps over a length of 305 kilometers.Last season was won by Jenson Button.
- Turkish Grand Prix: The fourth round is run in Turkey, run over 58 laps with a length of 309 kilometers.Last season, the Grand Prix was won by Lewis Hamilton
- Gran Premio de Espana: Fifth driven around the Formula 1 in Spain with 66 rounds over a length of 307 kilometers.The round in 2010 was won by Mark Webber.
- Grand Prix de Monaco: The sixth round of the Formula 1:00 operated in Monaco with 78 rounds over a length of 260 kilometers.The round in 2010 was won by Mark Webber
- Grand Prix du Canada: The seventh inning runs in Canada, with 70 rounds over a length of 305 kilometers.This Grand Prix in 2010 was won by Lewis Hamilton.
- Grand Prix of Europe: The eighth round of the Formula 1 is run in Spain.This round is run through the streets of Valencia harbor about 57 yards with a distance of 310 kilometers. The winner of this round in 2010 was won by Sebastian Vettel.
- Santander British Grand Prix: The ninth inning runs in England over 52 laps with a distance of 306 kilometers.2010 round was won by Mark Webber.
- Grosser Preis Santander von Deutschland: The tenth round was bred Germany over 60 laps with a distance of 308 km.This round was won last year by Fernando Alonso, it was when it ran at the Hockenheimring.
- Eni Magyar Nagydíj: The eleventh round in Hungary operated over 70 innings with a length of 306 kilometers.The round was won last year by Mark Webber.
- Belgian Grand Prix: The twelfth round riding in Belgium over 44 innings with a length of 308 kilometers.This round was won last year by Lewis Hamilton.
- Gran Premio Santander d’Italia: The thirteenth inning runs in Italy during the 53 rounds with a length of 309 kilometers.This round was won last year by Fernando Alonso.
- Singapore Grand Prix: The fourteenth round ridden in Singapore more than 61 rounds with a length of 309 kilometers.This round was won last year by Fernando Alonso.
- Japanese Grand Prix: The fifteenth round ridden in Japan over 53 innings with a length of 307 kilometers.The round last year was won by Sebastian Vettel.
- Korean Grand Prix: The sixteenth round is run Korea over 55 innings with a length of 309 kilometers.The round was won last year by Fernando Alonso.
- Grand Prix of India: The seventeenth inning runs in India.This round first driven in Formula 1. The race is held on a circuit near New Delhi.
- Etihad Airways Abu Dhabi Grand Prix: The eighteenth round operated in the United Arab Emirates.The round was won in 2010 by Sebastian Vettel.
- Grande Premio do Brasil: the nineteenth and final round ridden in Brazil over 71 innings with a length of 305 kilometers.The round was won in 2010 by Sebastian Vestel who also won the title with 256 points just for Fernando Alonso with 252 points.
New rules in Formula 1 in 2011
Bridgestone hooks of the 2011 season and replaced by Pirelli tire specialist. The pilots are now over a race weekend a pilot ?? only ?? 11 sets of dry tires available instead of 14. Each driver will receive 3 sets to use during practice sessions P1 and P2 and provides a field for each session. When the pilots get eight sets over again for the rest of the weekend, but do provide one set of each specification after the third practice before qualifying.
Orders from manufacturers
Although it used to be in code language to be spoken transmit orders so that they are not fined were now to change completely. It is now allowed to give a pilot a mission to his teammate who can not catch up, let it pass.
kinetic energy recovery system, or kinetic energy recovery systems have been back from the road. The system ensures that the energy released during braking, is stored in a battery. A maximum 81pk extra for 6.7 seconds per lap. The only question is whether it is actually in the car will be treated previously still allowed to refuel and now no longer so there is a larger fuel tank in need and less room for including KERS. There will be increasing the allowable weight of 620kg to 640kg.
The tire can be used in 2011 anymore. The intention is that this gives more spectacular because they do with ‘cold’ tires will be on the job.
Adjustable rear wing
driver can adapt its forewing moment while you drive. This makes it possible for them to have downforce in the corners and wings put flat on the straight, making the car runs faster. Upcoming season will change and they will, this should not just get them to adjust the rear wing. Again, this is only permitted if a pilot operated within one second behind an opponent and identified in a specific area of the track. The intention is to make it easier to capture.