Are you wondering how to wear a scarf winter in style? Not enough to drape around his neck. The scarves are an accessory to play with as earring and necklace combinations. They can upgrade your look, just like going from sneakers to heels with jeans can. Experiment with different styles for your winter scarf; there are endless variations when it comes to this versatile accessory.
Different Ways to Wear a Scarf Winter
Long Winter Scarves
You may feel overwhelmed and wonder how to wear a scarf winter that seems too long.
- Easily folded Loop: One of the easiest ways to wear is to fold it in half first. Then drape around neck.Take the two free ends and push them through the loop end of the folded scarf. Tighten if necessary. They dramatically reduces the apparent length of the scarf, and this is also one of the hottest ways to wear the scarf.
- Wrap loosely: Another way to wear a scarf medium is to drape around the front of the neck so that the ends hanging down behind you, then fold in the back and pull back around front. Ensure that the scarf is centered.
- Knut Layered: A longer winter scarf can also look chic in a knot in stock. Wrap scarf around the neck, the back and pulling the ends forward and knot. Loosen scarf wrapped comfortable as it should be, and even out the ends of the scarf to hang in front, with one end slightly covers the second. The appearance that results is a double layer around the neck that is both warm and stylish.
Dress It Up
ou can make your scarf alo most interesting aspect bond front, flatten the knot and ends, and scrunching top scarf around his neck, like a polo. Stylist Amy Salinger shows how in one of his YouTube videos on how to tie a winter scarf. For those who prefer a dressier way to wear a scarf in cold weather, it is.
Loose, Cute And Casual
A casual way to wear the scarf that is anything but boring is presented in the same video. Place the scarf on the neck, keeping low “more along the left side. Pull the right side through which a node, but not completely withdraw the scarf through, leaving the middle node instead. This creates a nice cycle resembling an arc. Blow up cycle little “and straighten the ends of the scarf. This look works best with non-woven scarves; cycle will be too large and dense with a thick woven scarf.
Pashminas And Winter Scarves
Do not forget pashminas are used as winter scarves. It is not only a shawl boring. You can wrap one end around the neck and throw a boss looking over your shoulder. If you want to add more color to your dress, wearing two at a time for a layered look and a lot of heat. You can also find pashminas embellished wear with your evening dress.
Sleek And Slimming
Colder weather requires bulky clothes, but you can use the scarf to create a slimming look by tying it to a false appearance of loose knot just above the waist. Start with scarf in equal parts on both sides of the neck, then a loose knot on only one side of the scarf about half. Pull the other side of the scarf in the side of the node, easily tighten and then the center just above the waist. This look creates a narrow focus to the node, and a vertical line polished, both of which work to provide a stylish and slimming illusion. For an illustrated version of this style scarf, see the scarf Regina step-by-step False knot. You can also pull the knot up or down depending on where you want it to fall to change the appearance. On a hot day, it is recommended that the lower node; cooler days can inspire you to push the node closest to the neck for extra warmth.
More Scarf Pair
- For a casual look, you can attach a hat with matching scarf.Want something a bit ‘more sophisticated? Instead, try a matching hat. If you know how to knit or crochet, you can make your own by lots of yarn. Otherwise, you can find matching set almost anywhere you can find scarves.
- When wearing a coat with a scarf, you have the opportunity to leave the free ends or tuck in.Tuck them so that only peeks polo illusion from the top, or view the entire length of a beautiful scarf, leaving them free. To allow the ends to remain inside the coat can give a little “more heat because of the shape closer.
- As for the dress, you can wear a scarf with almost everything.Choose a nice knitted wool scarf is not scratchy to wear with your casual clothes. This is the time to play models and colors. For dressier clothes or work clothes, play action in a scarf of models and colors.
A Versatile Staple
The next time you are wondering how to wear a scarf winter, remember that scarves are incredibly versatile and can be tied or thrown over the shoulders in everything from casual to the appearance of business inspiration. Keep the colors and designs for casual look and choose the texture, scarves solid color for the dressier look to be sure. Fringe can work well for both types of looks. No matter how you choose to wear one, a scarf in winter be the focus of your ensemble and can take on an otherwise dull to a whole other level.