One of the causes of hair loss is the change of season, but not only, also a therapy with antibiotics or an iron deficiency may contribute. The remedy from which it is a balanced diet that contributes to their strength. Learn how to prevent hair loss with the advice of hair stylist.
Hair loss is a physiological event, but when we realize that the free-falling hair is more than necessary, it is appropriate to run for cover. It explains how the hairstylist Sabrina Palumbo of the Milan Salone The Papalu hairdressers.
- Stress is one of the most insidious reasons. Busy life, fast and aggressive washes can affect hair loss.
- The power supply: deficiency of vitamins or iron or a cure of antibiotics which weakens the body can cause an excessive loss.
- The change of season: a seasonal loss is physiological, but if it is more than necessary in the case of reinforcing the crown.
- Tip of a varied and balanced, rich in Omega 3, essential to the strength of our hair. You can find them in foods premier-pharmacy.com/product/viagra/ such as fish and nuts. Eat fruits and vegetables rich in proteins and vitamins. Yes to foods such as eggs, beans, soy. Evita instead sugars, smoking and alcohol. A great ally of the hair is also green tea, rich in antioxidants.
- Choose a shampoo with zinc and vitamins. It’s fine a mild shampoo and specific fall, because it has the principles of which the hair needs.
- Do not wash your hair too often, nor too little. Excess sebum clogs the follicles, contributing to hair loss. To figure out if it’s time to wash them, touch them and if you feel oily proceed with the specific shampoo.
- Massaging the scalp in a circular motion of the fingertips. In this way reactivates microcirculation.
- Avoid the hair dryer too hot. The heat stimulates the sebaceous gland, producing more sebum.
- Avoid coloring DIY in the period of hair loss.
The more advice: if you have lost a lot of hair, take a deep cut that fills your head and give volume. Try a gradual bob, not straight, and choose a full fringe. Avoids a cut climbed.