Not always spare time – or money – to get a manicure at the Salon. It is therefore important to master some techniques to do nails at home without any major complications and quickly. Carla Cristina manicure Rashidi, the Aero esmalteria Nails (SP) teaches you how to:
Step by step to decorate the nails
- Cutting and sanding
- Take the cuticle
- Clean the corners
- Cut your nails already in the desired shape (round or square) and then set with the sandpaper.
- When filing your nails, move from one side to the other, avoiding moving the sand up and down.
- Sand the edges so as to leave them slightly rounded and also the sides of the nail, being careful not to narrow it.
- Pass the sandpaper under the nail to remove burrs.
- Finally, use a sandpaper polisher to remove stretch marks from the surface of the nail.
- Soften the cuticles using cream emollient and water. There are different techniques of softening.
- Push them with the help of a spatula, being careful not to get hurt.
- With a cuticle pliers, remove only the excess skin. Try removing all the external cuticle at once (this avoids the appearance of whitish hairs later).
- When the cutters are sharp, there is no need to pull the skin: just squeeze it so that it cut the cuticle.
- Pass the base across the nail, extrapolating the cuticle line. This will facilitate the cleanup step with the toothpick.
- To pass the enamel, pull the skin side of the finger to ensure no white spaces remain on the nail.
- The creamy enamel need three layers to get the color indicated on the packaging.
- The top coat, or cover extrabrilho, is the secret to the enamel last longer. Pass a layer right after the painting.
- If the glaze is of type staining, namely, gets thinner in the center of the nail and accumulated in the corners, it is recommended to pass the stick to each layer. If not, pass only once, after the extrabrilho coverage.
- The thinner the tip of the toothpick better. This prevents him against the nail and blot the enamel.
- Pass the toothpick on top of the cuticle. In the case of nails deeper than my fingers, it should be passed through the skin. Also look for pulling the sides of the fingers in this step to clean as close as possible to the cuticle.
- Every nail that you finish painting, pass the stick then to clean the corners. Only after doing this in all the nails start cleaning with cotton and acetone.
Clean with cotton and acetone:
- Dip the toothpick in the acetone and pull a lot of cotton. Do this in order to prevent fiber to form a coarse ball. For those who haven’t had much practice, the trick is to get little cotton and change every nail, to avoid ruining the work.
- Place the toothpick in the gap between the thumb and forefinger and wrap. Soak in acetone again, remove the excess with Pat on the hand or a towel and rub lightly in his fingers, causing pressure.
- You can do back and forth movements or rotate the stick, always from the outside in, in the sense of the nail. This helps remove the lateral skin and clean the corners.
- If there a little close to the enamel cuticle, position the stick vertically and, with the tip, do the cleaning.
- Apply or spray drying oil.
- If you choose to apply oil to moisturize the cuticles, and some on his fingers. He’s going to drain naturally by the nail.
- Different than some people think, the spray does not take the gloss of the nails. This effect is only temporary, because the content is ice cream. Then, they retrieve the shiny appearance.
- Pass one or several layers of drying oil makes no difference.
20+ Amazing and Simple Nail Designs You Can Easily Do At …
how to paint your nails
The Best Step-By-Step Christmas Nail Tutorials
DIY Splatter Nail Polish
How to Paint Your Nails Without Making a Mess: 8 Steps
33 Unbelievably Cool Nail Art Ideas
How to Paint Your Nails PERFECTLY At Home Step by Step
how to paint your nails
Nails Without Nail Art Tools! 5 Nail Art Designs!
25 Nail Art Designs Tutorials Step By Step for Beginners
20 Cute Nail Art Designs for Spring
Original size of image #758614
How to Do Nail Art Step by Step : 3 Easy Simple Steps
A-HEARTS: How To Paint Nails Properly…
How to Color Code Your Keys Using Nail Polish: 5 Steps
Cómo hacer la manicura francesa invertida paso a paso
7 Ways to Remove Nail Polish Stains from Your Finger Nails
130 Easy And Beautiful Nail Art Designs 2018 Just For You
Marble nails: How to get the manicure trend in 5 steps …
Marc Jacobs Daisy Delight Spring Nail Art [TUTORIAL]
10 Easy Nail Art Designs for Beginners: The Ultimate Guide …
30 Trendy Nail Art Designs for Beginners 2018 – SheIdeas
How to Decorate Your Nails for Christmas
How to Do Military Nails? Military nail art tutorial. Step …
How To Do Nail Art At Home
Halloween Manicure: Blood Drip Nail Art
How to paint your nails with water at home
10 Amazing Nail designs to decorate your nails this Summer …
42 best images about νυχια on Pinterest