There is no limit to the creativity of those who think and realizes new glazes. Recently, more and more new stuff as protagonists, not the colors, but the texture, and an original collection comes from Essie for Christmas 2013: Encrusted Treasures.
“Treasures encrusted” is the translation of the title of this collection Essie, and that’s the feeling that give these glazes when applied on the nails as described in top-medical-schools.org. Black looks tar, Glitter set, incredible.
Real jewels to wear on your nails with glitter “embedded” in the enamel for a crusty glaze effect given by the unusual texture of these glazes Essie Christmas 2013 Encrusted Treasures.
The colors of the collection are 6 and everyone remembers the precious stones flows that go to petrify on our hands, just in time for the Christmas lights twinkle below:
– Belugaria, a black with holographic glitter inside;
– Peak of Chic, White ice rainbow glitter with spangles;
– on a silver Platter, a silver cross with glitter purple holographic;
– Lots of Lux, lapis lazuli blue shimmer with matte finish extremely refined;
– Ignite The Night, Gray microglitter of iron powder with matte finish;
– Hors d’Oeuvres, platinum gold with glitter iridescent silver.
The collection Christmas enamels 2013 Encrusted Treasure can be happy jewelery lovers, with colors that are also drawn to the stones and the effects often create some necklaces when inside them are embedded gems. These encrusted enamel will not go unnoticed!
The enamels collection Essie Christmas will be sold in the month of November 2013 and will be available from perfumery Sephora retailers and Essie. It intrigues you?