Non Competitive Sports for Adults
Sports are usually competitive. In many cases, performance call for competition. Could it be something else?
What is The Meaning Of Sports?
Many people do sports, but not all of the same motives. Sport can have different meanings:
- Social contact
- Anti Stress
- Contact with nature
- Measure yourself with others
- Own performance is determined, etc.
Categorized by InternetDict.com, individual sports can be both competitive and non-competitive. Swim to win, but as well try your lap faster and faster, without wanting to do better than the neighbor.
Most team sports are by definition competitive. Either the two teams fighting each other, as in football, basketball, rugby, etc. is either a number of participants to each other to faster or higher or longer than others, such as running, cycling, high jump, etc.
The Non-Competitive Challenge
The purpose of the non-competitive sports now, with the same passion to perform as well as possible, but rather against the other, with the other. Some examples:
In these sports, the participants lined up in two equal groups, each of which on both sides to pull rope. As soon as one team takes over, some people spontaneously join the winning team over to the other team, to restore balance there. This will take place alternately in both directions.
It’s a marathon or something shorter, but definitely not a short walk away. The riders give what they can, but if someone completely on the up and the group begins to leave behind, delaying, he has caught up to him last. And he will support it later to achieve together in the middle of the group. A very good exercise for the ego!
Classic Tennis is focused on the other player to make a mistake. Here it is just the opposite. We do not excessively difficult or hard balls, but we are trying to hit the ball as harmoniously as possible to flow back and forth, so that no one makes a mistake. The intention is to try endlessly to continue playing without errors.
Non-Competitive Badminton Or Table Tennis
Can of course also use the principle of non-competitive tennis for table tennis and badminton.
Advantages of Competitive Sports
The advantage is often talked about building a team spirit, so learn to cooperate with others, and sometimes you have to your advantage backward determine which of the group. However, this is made in non-competitive sports course. Another benefit that is sometimes heard is that competitive sports are good against aggression, because it is a ritualized form feed the last war. It would thus no longer be necessary to engage in real war. Nor can it be argued that has never been proven that the same effect can not be achieved through non-competitive sports.
Disadvantages of Competitive Sports
The most common criticism of the competition sports hooliganism and selfishness. In fairness it should be added hooliganism is a marginal phenomenon that only a small?? albeit very unpleasant?? the group should do. It is more difficult to evaluate self-increasing element. Probably on some athletes it?? I feel?? very encouraged, but not all.
There are some sports already competitive both in form and in non-competitive. Some examples:
- Scuba Diving
Advantages of Non-Competitive Sports
It is clear that this is no longer going to be better than the other. We are not rivals but fellow players. The fruit of our efforts are not ourselves or our team, but for everyone. This course encourages other qualities of our nature.
There is no winner. All players are winners!
It is obvious that the use of non-competitive sports can be of great value in the re-education of criminals or help people with behavioral disorders.
It seems clear that the non-competitive sports role is not to replace the competitive sports, but rather to supplement with their new, specific methods.
Non Competitive Sports for Adults
- 10.1 CyanogenMod Arrives at The Phase Release Candidate
- CyanogenMod 10.1 RC4, Becomes Increasingly Closer to The Final and Stable Version
- 10.1 CyanogenMod Comes to Samsung Galaxy S4
- 5.0 MIUI Beta Will Be Available March 1st
- Do You Installation Ubuntu for Phone on Your Mobile Android When You Leave The First Compatible ROMs? Engadget Android Questions
- How to Use Maxi Necklace
- 6 Tips To Save On Clothing During Pregnancy
- How to Wear Pearl Earrings
- Best Women's Shoulder Bags
- Online Shopping Shirts Low Price
- Child Theme Party Decoration of Snow White
- Top 10 Bib Necklaces
- Parah Swimwear Online Shop
- Cheap Shirts Online
- Flower Vase Decoration at Home
- Cheap Christmas Gift Boxes
- Name Brand LED Watches
- Cuckoo Wall Clocks Germany
- Water Bottle of the Future
- Special Occasion Dresses Summer
- How to Wear Maxi Dresses
- Fossil Sports Watches
- Roger Lascelles Wall Clocks
- Types of Water Bottles
- Mickey Mouse Ear Hoodie Jacket
- How to Wash a Sleeping Bag
- How to Choose Sleeping Bags Backpacking
- Oysho Bikini ASOS
- Leather Jacket Trend
- What Sleeping Bag to Choose
- How to Choose a Wall Clock
- Jeans with Button Waistband
- How To Lose The Face Weight With makeup
- How to Care for Leather Jackets
- Infallible Makeup Tricks
- White Floor Home Decor
- Vintage Style Homes
- For Ios, Facebook Automatically Improves Your Photos
- HD: High Definition or Hard Disk
- Zara Christmas Lookbook
- XXL Formal Dresses
- Home Decorators Umbrella Stand
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Reviews
- December 2017
- November 2017
- October 2017
- September 2017
- August 2017
- July 2017
- June 2017
- May 2017
- April 2017
- March 2017
- February 2017
- January 2017
- December 2016
- November 2016
- October 2016
- September 2016
- August 2016
- July 2016
- June 2016
- May 2016
- April 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- January 2016
- December 2015