Energy-saving LED Bulbs
Declares that the product packaging a LED
Even if you could convince the consumer at this point with the LED, it will be more than overwhelmed be when you see the product packaging. Here he expected names such as lumens, watts, color rendering index, start-up speed and more. Most are only to find their abbreviations. For this reason, the following table has been created, which provides information about these numbers:
DESIGNATION DESCRIPTION energy label This describes the efficiency class of the lamp. Efficient LEDs are in class A +and A ++to find. Energy-saving lamps are to be classified in Class A and halogen lamps in B or C.Conventional light bulbs were to find best in class D. From 2016 allowed all bulbs that do not reach the standards of the class C, no longer be sold. W The power of the lamp, so the power consumption is given in watts. lm The abbreviation for Lumen describes the brightness of a lamp. The higher the value, the brighter the LED. T (Kelvin) The color temperature indicates the light color. Who wants a possible yellow light should pay attention to a low value. Ra The color rendering index is the color fidelity and reproduction of a lamp. High scores are better, in the best case they are between 80 and 100. t (h)* Is the life in hours with normal use. Hg The amount of mercury contained in milligrams. This value should environmental reasons as small as possible, if possible, be below two milligrams (mg).
The different bases and frames
Away from the aforementioned descriptions, consumers can not easily access the blind led buying. There are various light sockets, which do not fit into the budget. A fundamental distinction is between high-voltage (230V) and low voltage (12V):
- E27 : It is similar with its large screw the classic light bulb.
- E14 : It has a small, candle-like screw.
- GU10 : there is a distance of 10 millimeters between the contact pins.
- G9 : Unlike GU10 the distance between the contact pins only 9 mm.
- G4 / GU4 : own flexible, thin pins whose spacing is 4 mm.
- GU5.3 : reflector is about 50 mm in size, distance between pins is 5.3 mm.
- MR11 : A pin lamp whose reflector has a diameter of 35 mm.
Consumers should check carefully before buying a LED light source, which socket type they need.
Finally, some evidence that consumers should consider when buying LED bulbs from LEDbulbbay:
5 clues for buying LEDs
- Junk goods: Beware of cheap LED offerings. Not infrequently is Sales and residual items with defects such as poor durability, improper light distribution, low energy efficiency or bad design. The progress of LED technology is so fast, that one should buy the latest LED lamps always.
- Quality: Quality does not always come at a price. In our Online Shop interested find quality LED bulbs with the usual Patona Quality.
- Brightness: The brightness is measured in lumens and should be indicated on the product packaging. If this is not the case, one should take from buying distance.
- Beam: Depending on the purpose of the viewing angle should be smaller or larger. To illuminate entire rooms must be large, for example. If individual elements lit, it has to be small, however.
- Dimming: On the product packaging indicates if an LED lamp is dimmable or not. If the intention is to this property, you should of course buy dimmable LEDs.
Energy-saving LED Bulbs
- HTC Droid DNA, The J Is Already Official Butterfly of Verizon
- LG Optimus II, II and II L7 L5 L3, All on The New LG Android
- Galaxy Mini SIII Appears in The Inventory of a Nordic Chain
- Android Jelly Bean 4.1 Comes Informally to The HTC One X Thanks to The Community
- Are Evidence of a New Nexus Phone and Nexus Tablet from Motorola?
- 6 Tips To Save On Clothing During Pregnancy
- Tips for Buying a Plus Size Bra for Breastfeeding
- Tips For Saving Money On Pregnant Pants
- How To Lose The Face Weight With Makeup
- Top 10 Bib Necklaces
- How to Care for Leather Jackets
- For Ios, Facebook Automatically Improves Your Photos
- HD: High Definition or Hard Disk
- Infallible Makeup Tricks
- Plus Size Jackets
- Best Women’s Shoulder Bags
- White Floor Home Decor
- Seamless Nursing Bra
- Flower Vase Decoration at Home
- Parah Swimwear Online Shop
- Tips for Smart Online Shopping
- How to Choose a Wall Clock
- Cheap Christmas Gift Boxes
- How to Wear Pearl Earrings
- How to Look Stylish in Maternity Clothes
- What We can Do with Old Jeans
- Zara Christmas Lookbook
- XXL Formal Dresses
- How to Wear Short Skirts
- Mickey Mouse Ear Hoodie Jacket
- Men's Shirt Cuff Styles
- Name Brand LED Watches
- Motorola Moto 360 Smartwatch Review
- Cuckoo Wall Clocks Germany
- Pillow Case with Initial
- High Quality USB Hubs
- What is the Best Flashlight for a Security Guard
- Xiaomi Yeelight Indoor Night Light
- How to Choose Bicycle Light
- Bass Fishing Tips and Techniques for Beginners
- How to Choose Sleeping Bags Backpacking
- Water Bottle of the Future
- Oysho Bikini ASOS
- How to Match Leggings with Shoes
- Special Occasion Dresses Summer
- How to Choose a LED Bulb
- What Are the Best False Eyelashes
- Home Decorators Umbrella Stand
- Non Competitive Sports for Adults
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge Reviews
- Find Sexy Plus Size Clothing
- Online Shopping Shirts Low Price
- Tops for Pregnant Ladies
- Cheap Shirts Online
- Vintage Style Homes
- How to Find the Right Bra for Your Breast Shape
- How to Wear Leggings
- How to Wear Maxi Dresses
- Cheap Quality Shirts
- Leather Jacket Trend
- USB 3.0 Hub FAQ
- Garmin Running Watch Reviews
- Fossil Sports Watches
- Which Pillow is Right For Me
- Roger Lascelles Wall Clocks
- Garden Night Lights
- Energy-saving LED Bulbs
- Benefits of LED Flashlights
- Book a Bike Trip
- Alternative Bait for Fishing
- What Sleeping Bag to Choose
- Types of Water Bottles
- Philipp Plein Beachwear
- Vibram Fivefingers FAQ